Simple Modification of The 510 E-cigarette for More Vapor, More Flavor



I have been using my 510 electronic cigarette for 2 weeks now. Not really satisfied with the vapor and flavor that I’m getting so I used a direct drip tip with it. The flavor is really rich but the vapor is a bit lame and I noticed that the battery life is shortened. Battery life is longer when using the default cartridge. I guess this is because the atomizer heats up faster when the liquid is not touching it directly when direct dripping. I examined the cartridge closely and find out how the flavor is delivered to the atomizer. I concluded that once the soaked fibers touching the atomizer are dried up, capillary action takes place to transfer the remaining liquid to the dried up part. To better assist this process, I decided to modify my cartridge.

Here is what I did to my 510 to get it to produce more vapor and deliver better flavor.


Read more: Simple Modification of the 510 E-Cigarette for More Vapor, More Flavor